The Vaka Cruise
- Duration: 360 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Ootu, Aitutaki
- Product code: TVC01
The ‘must do’ day lagoon cruise aboard the 21 meter Polynesian style canoe "Vaka Titi ai Tonga"
- pick up from your accommodation in Aitutaki
- 6 hour boat Cruise on Aitutaki's magnificent lagoon (approximately)
- snorkeling equipment and stop at Coral Heads to view coral reefs and lagoon marine life
- island barbecued lunch of fresh caught ocean fish served on board and accompanied by a full bar service.
- tea, coffee, water
- Visits to several motu (small islets) such as Motu Akaiami, Motu Rakau and Motu Tapuaetai (One Foot Island)
- One Foot Island Post Office Box and stamp on board our vessel
- beach combing on One Foot Island
- entertainment by the crew (life music, cultural demonstrations)
- operates Monday to Saturday
- departs from O'otu on the main island of Aitutaki.
- Price from: NZ$ 125 per adult, children half price, infants free
Children: between the ages of 2 to 11 inclusive
Infant: from birth up to second birthday
- alcoholic beverages for purchase, fully licensed bar service on board
- Duration: 10 am - 4 pm, on the boat, on the lagoon, on the islands
- Transfer: Free transfers to and from your accommodation on Aitutaki, pick up by boat from Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa
- Extras: Complimentary tea, coffee and water, bar service available, on board toilets, kids corner on request, sun lounges
- your passport can be stamped with One Foot Islands stamp (beware however this may cause raised eyebrows from border officials)
Booking this product requires accepting our Terms and Conditions
Important Notice: Please note this tour departs from Aitutaki. If you are staying in Rarotonga and do not plan to stay at least two nights in Aitutaki we highly recommend the AITUTAKI DAY TOUR which is an all inclusive day trip from Rarotonga which includes the Vaka Cruise, flights and transfers.